WLAN 802.11n and 802.11ac implementation of MIMO
WLAN is an essential technology to help improve performance of current mobile data communication. WLAN offloads huge wireless data traffic from cellular communications such as LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, WCDMA, EV-DO, GPRS, and EDGE. Current 802.11n WLAN supports this data traffic offload as well as, data sharing among PCs and their peripherals including printers and multimedia players. Recently, the demands on even higher data rates on WLAN technologies expand applications to wireless High Definition video streaming among TV, multimedia players, video cameras, PCs, Smartphones, and tablets at both home and office. 802.11ac aims for a minimum 500Mbps data rate and up to around 6.93 Gbps with various enhanced technologies including wider channel bandwidth up to 160MHz, and higher modulation up to 256QAM. Furthermore, MIMO plays an important role in achieving very high throughput (VHT) 802.11ac with up to 8 channel beamforming and Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) technologies. MIMO design will bring new test challenges from antenna design to avoid interference, power control, isolation, and more. Agilent provides broad and powerful 802.11ac MIMO measurement solutions including wider bandwidth MIMO signal generation and signal analysis to solve your test challenges and help you meet your time to market.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Source Measure Units
- B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer (Semiconductor Characterization System) (2)
- B2900A Series Precision Source/Measure Units (SMU) (2)
- N6781A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Battery Drain Analysis, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (2)
- N6782A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Functional Test, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (2)
- N6784A 4-Quadrant General-Purpose Source/Measure Unit, ±20 V, ±1 A or ±6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (2)
- N6705B DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (2)
- N6715B Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (2)
- B1505A Power Device Analyzer / Curve Tracer (2)
- E5260A 8-Slot High Speed Measurement Mainframe (2)
- E5262A 2-Channel (MPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (2)
- E5270B 8-Slot Precision Measurement Mainframe (2)
- E5263A 2-Channel (HPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (2)
- U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (2)
- U2723A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (2)
- Source Measure Units
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.