As a world leader in test and measurement solutions, and as a member and active participant in the WiMAX Forum®, Agilent Technologies continues to be at the forefront of the WiMAX test. Agilent offers the largest breadth of WiMAX test and design solutions spanning the entire lifecycle from R&D, design verification and pre-conformance, conformance test, manufacturing, through installation and maintenance – for Fixed and Mobile WiMAX™, WiBro, and including support for Wave 2 and MIMO.
Our engineers, experts in test, have dedicated themselves to understanding the intricacies of WiMAX test to provide you with the solutions you need, when you need them. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
- R&D WiMAX™ Test Equipment
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i3070 Systems (1)
- Used 3070/i3070 ICT (1)
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i1000 Systems (1)
- Utility Card: LED Test Applications (1)
- Utility Card: Flash Programming Applications (1)
- Utility Card: Boundary Scan Applications (1)
- Limited Access Test Products The Super 7 Suite (1)
- System Uptime Support Services (1)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.