cdma2000® / CDMA Test
As industry needs have matured and evolved, so has the Code-Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology. As a digital cellular technology based on the TIA/EIA IS-95 CDMA standard, including IS-95A and IS-95B revisions, CDMA was first introduced as a solution for voice communication. It uses direct sequence modulation with digital codes to spread its spectrum.
As user equipment and applications evolved, CDMA gave way to cdma2000, a technology developed through the Telecommunication Industry Alliance. cdma2000 supports circuit-switched voice communications as well as packet data speeds of up to 307 kbps in a single 1.25 MHz channel.
Another technology to evolve from CDMA/cdma2000 is 1xEV-DO (1x Evolution, data only). Details on this enhancement to cdma2000 air interface technology, which is optimized for packet data transfer, can be found on the Agilent 1xEV technology page
Agilent Technologies provides cdma2000/CDMA products, solutions and services for engineers and technical managers involved in the design, integration, manufacturing, and performance of your next generation networks. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (1)
- USB Modular Oscilloscopes (1)
- 1000 Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (1)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (2)
- Oscilloscope Probes (1)
- Oscilloscope Software (2)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (1)
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Mainframe (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Successful Modulation Analysis in 3 Steps Webcast
Original broadcast January 22, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.