cdma2000® / CDMA Test
As industry needs have matured and evolved, so has the Code-Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology. As a digital cellular technology based on the TIA/EIA IS-95 CDMA standard, including IS-95A and IS-95B revisions, CDMA was first introduced as a solution for voice communication. It uses direct sequence modulation with digital codes to spread its spectrum.
As user equipment and applications evolved, CDMA gave way to cdma2000, a technology developed through the Telecommunication Industry Alliance. cdma2000 supports circuit-switched voice communications as well as packet data speeds of up to 307 kbps in a single 1.25 MHz channel.
Another technology to evolve from CDMA/cdma2000 is 1xEV-DO (1x Evolution, data only). Details on this enhancement to cdma2000 air interface technology, which is optimized for packet data transfer, can be found on the Agilent 1xEV technology page
Agilent Technologies provides cdma2000/CDMA products, solutions and services for engineers and technical managers involved in the design, integration, manufacturing, and performance of your next generation networks. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Mainframe (2)
- 86108B Precision Waveform Analyzer (2)
- 83496B-101 Optical/electrical clock recovery module with Phase Noise Analysis capability (2)
- 86112A 20 GHz Dual Channel Electrical Module (2)
- 86116C-025 40 GHz Optical/ 80 GHz Electrical Module (2)
- 86117A 50 GHz Dual Channel Electrical Module (2)
- 86105C-100 9 GHz optical / 20 GHz electrical sampling module, 750 to 1650 nm - SMF and MMF (2)
- 86105C-200 9 GHz optical / 20 GHz electrical sampling module, 750 to 1650 nm - SMF and MMF (2)
- 86105C-300 9 GHz optical / 20 GHz electrical sampling module, 750 to 1650 nm - SMF and MMF (2)
- 86118A 70 GHz Dual Remote Sampling Head (2)
- 86107A-010 Precision timebase reference module (2)
- 86107A-020 Precision timebase reference module (2)
- 86107A-040 Precision timebase reference module (2)
- N1021B 18 GHz Differential TDR/TDT Probe Kit (2)
- 54754A Differential & Single-ended TDR/TDT Module (2)
- 83496B-100 Electrical clock recovery module with Phase Noise Analysis capability (2)
- 86100CU-401 Advanced EYE Analysis Software (2)
- 86100D-200 Enhanced Jitter Analysis Software (2)
- 86100D-201 Advanced Waveform Analysis Software (2)
- 86100D-202 Enhanced Impedance and S-Parameter Software (2)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.