High Rate Packet Data System is the official name of the packet data system associated with cdma2000®. However, at the 3GPP2 standards committee, the name used to describe the system was 1x Evolution Data Only, or 1xEV-DO, a name that has been attached to this system throughout the industry.
1xEV-DO requires a network operator to dedicate a single CDMA channel (1.25 MHz) exclusively to packet data traffic. The system uses the same chip rate and emission filters as are used in cdma2000 and IS-95 CDMA systems, so it is spectrally identical to the legacy systems.
Choose Agilent for a complete portfolio of test equipment solutions that are fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Agilent helps you get your product to market fast, while protecting your bottom line. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Oscilloscopes (3)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (13)
- Network Analyzers (10)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (7)
- Logic Analyzers (1)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (1)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Frequency Counter Products (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (6)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Digitizers (1)
- DC Power Analyzers (1)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (1)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-15 of 15
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.