High Rate Packet Data System is the official name of the packet data system associated with cdma2000®. However, at the 3GPP2 standards committee, the name used to describe the system was 1x Evolution Data Only, or 1xEV-DO, a name that has been attached to this system throughout the industry.
1xEV-DO requires a network operator to dedicate a single CDMA channel (1.25 MHz) exclusively to packet data traffic. The system uses the same chip rate and emission filters as are used in cdma2000 and IS-95 CDMA systems, so it is spectrally identical to the legacy systems.
Choose Agilent for a complete portfolio of test equipment solutions that are fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Agilent helps you get your product to market fast, while protecting your bottom line. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (1)
- USB Modular Oscilloscopes (1)
- 1000 Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (1)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (2)
- Oscilloscope Probes (1)
- Oscilloscope Software (2)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (1)
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Mainframe (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Successful Modulation Analysis in 3 Steps Webcast
Original broadcast January 22, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.