High Rate Packet Data System is the official name of the packet data system associated with cdma2000®. However, at the 3GPP2 standards committee, the name used to describe the system was 1x Evolution Data Only, or 1xEV-DO, a name that has been attached to this system throughout the industry.
1xEV-DO requires a network operator to dedicate a single CDMA channel (1.25 MHz) exclusively to packet data traffic. The system uses the same chip rate and emission filters as are used in cdma2000 and IS-95 CDMA systems, so it is spectrally identical to the legacy systems.
Choose Agilent for a complete portfolio of test equipment solutions that are fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Agilent helps you get your product to market fast, while protecting your bottom line. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
- Advanced Design System (ADS) (1)
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software (1)
- SystemVue ESL Software (1)
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software (1)
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software (2)
- Momentum 3D Planar EM Simulator (1)
- IC-CAP Device Modeling Software (1)
- Model Builder Program (MBP) (1)
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) (1)
- Advanced Model Analysis (AMA) (1)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-2 of 2
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
A Practical Approach to Verifying RFICs with Fast Mismatch Analysis
Originally broadcast October 28, 2010
Webcast - recorded