High Rate Packet Data System is the official name of the packet data system associated with cdma2000®. However, at the 3GPP2 standards committee, the name used to describe the system was 1x Evolution Data Only, or 1xEV-DO, a name that has been attached to this system throughout the industry.
1xEV-DO requires a network operator to dedicate a single CDMA channel (1.25 MHz) exclusively to packet data traffic. The system uses the same chip rate and emission filters as are used in cdma2000 and IS-95 CDMA systems, so it is spectrally identical to the legacy systems.
Choose Agilent for a complete portfolio of test equipment solutions that are fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Agilent helps you get your product to market fast, while protecting your bottom line. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
VXI Products & Solutions
VXI Pulse Pattern Generators
- E1450A 160 MHz, 12-channel timing module [Discontinued] (2)
- E1451A 20 MHz Pattern I/O Module [Discontinued] (2)
- E1452A Terminating 20 MHz Pattern I/O Module [Discontinued] (2)
- E1453A Timing Pod for E1450A 160 MHz Timing Module [Discontinued] (2)
- E1454A Pattern I/O Pod for the E1451A and E1452A Pattern Modules [Discontinued] (2)
- E8311A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165 MHz VXI C-1 [Discontinued] (2)
- E8312A Pulse Pattern Generator, 330 MHz VXI C-1 [Discontinued] (2)
- VXI Pulse Pattern Generators
- VXI Products & Solutions
- PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.