GSM, GPRS, EGPRS & EDGE/Evo
GSM is a vast, rapidly expanding and successful technology. The initial data limitations were superseded by the release of GPRS in 2000. This packet-switched functionality allows mobile handset users to use the internet. GSM was the first digital cellular system. EGPRS,EDGE, and EDGE/Evo, collectively referred to as 2.5G wireless technologies provide upgrade paths for 2G (2nd generation) wireless technologies to achieve higher data rates. EDGE/Evo is the latest extension to the GSM mobile telephony standard. With a software upgrade and a new device for the user, data rates can be boosted to speeds approaching 1 Mbps. These technologies have been deployed around the world.
Although the technology is mature the demand for commercial products is still high. Thus developers, verification engineers and manufacturing managers for GSM, GPRS, EGPRS and EDGE cellular systems must deliver quality, cost effective products to the market quickly. As a world leader in test and measurement solutions, Agilent Technologies offers an extensive set of modeling, development and test tools that help ensure the quality of systems and components. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- Transition Time Converters (1)
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (1)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (1)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (1)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (1)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (1)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (1)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator (1)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (1)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (1)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.