R&D W-CDMA Test Equipment
Agilent enables you to accelerate your designs from concept to customer. Our engineers are dedicated to understanding the intricacies of evolving cellular standards to provide you with valuable insights into your innovation. Whether you are designing components, base stations, or user equipment, only Agilent delivers a complete, integrated R&D design and test environment with simulation, characterization, and evaluation tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Additional Test & Measurement Products
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (3)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (2)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (2)
- Parametric Test Systems (2)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (2)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (2)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (2)
- MMIC (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit) Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (2)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (2)
- Premium Used Equipment (2)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-3 of 3
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
3G Technology Overview
This 2-day course will introduce engineers to the concepts of third generation cellular technologies.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.