The expansion and upgrading of W-CDMA networks worldwide to support HSDPA and HSUPA (collectively HSPA) is a substantial investment by the network operators. Handset design and development needs to keep pace to ensure end-user customers upgrade their phones and buy and use the new network services that they support.
Agilent products help speed your time to market and to a return on your product development investment–whether you design components and subsystems, manufacture handsets or base station equipment, or manage the expansion or upgrading of a complete network. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
- R&D W-CDMA Test Equipment (2)
- Manufacturing W-CDMA Test Equipment (2)
- Installation & Maintenance W-CDMA Test Equipment (2)
By Type of Content
Training & Events
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- X-Series Signal Analyzers (2)
- Basic Spectrum Analyzers (BSA) (2)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- PXI Vector Signal Analyzers (2)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-E Series Economy Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-L Series Portable Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- Spectrum Analyzer Software and Signal Analyzer Software (2)
- N7109A Multi-Channel Signal Analyzer (2)
- U8903A Audio Analyzer (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.