HSPA Test & HSPA+ Test
High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) is one of the major movements to achieve highly improved wireless data communications which are essential to support seamless mobile broadband services for unprecedented boomed in the Smartphone and tablet markets. Now, HSPA takes further enhancements to Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+), a much more cost effective way to provide a better overall wireless experience, and improve wireless communication capacity with upgrades from the existing UMTS networks over 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE).
With all these enhancements, HSPA and HSPA+ user equipment (UE) and base station design and development requires more complex wireless technologies including higher order modulations – up to 64QAM for downlink and 16QAM for uplink, aggregated carriers and MIMO antennas.
Agilent offers a complete HSPA and HSPA+ design and test lifecycle portfolio which is fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Count on Agilent solutions to help you get your product to market rapidly, while protecting your bottom line. For network operators, Agilent provides the capabilities you need to deliver high-caliber service quality to every customer, every time, everywhere. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
- R&D HSPA Design and Test Equipment (1)
- Installation & Maintenance HSPA Test Equipment (1)
- Manufacturing HSPA Test Equipment (1)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (1)
- USB Modular Oscilloscopes (1)
- 1000 Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (1)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (2)
- Oscilloscope Probes (1)
- Oscilloscope Software (2)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (1)
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Mainframe (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Successful Modulation Analysis in 3 Steps Webcast
Original broadcast January 22, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.