HSPA Test & HSPA+ Test
High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) is one of the major movements to achieve highly improved wireless data communications which are essential to support seamless mobile broadband services for unprecedented boomed in the Smartphone and tablet markets. Now, HSPA takes further enhancements to Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+), a much more cost effective way to provide a better overall wireless experience, and improve wireless communication capacity with upgrades from the existing UMTS networks over 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE).
With all these enhancements, HSPA and HSPA+ User Equipment (UE) and base station design and development requires more complex wireless technologies including higher order modulations – up to 64QAM for downlink and 16QAM for uplink, aggregated carriers and MIMO antennas.
Agilent offers a complete HSPA and HSPA+ design and test lifecycle portfolio which is fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Count on Agilent solutions to help you get your product to market rapidly, while protecting your bottom line. For network operators, Agilent provides the capabilities you need to deliver high-caliber service quality to every customer, every time, everywhere. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
- R&D HSPA Design and Test Equipment (1)
- Installation & Maintenance HSPA Test Equipment (1)
- Manufacturing HSPA Test Equipment (1)
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Frequency Counter Products
- 53200 Series RF & Universal Frequency Counters/Timers (350 MHz) (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counters (1)
- 53150 Series CW Microwave Counters (1)
- RF and Universal Frequency Counters (225 MHz) (1)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- U1051A Acqiris Six-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- Z2090B-170 Pulse Analyzer System (1)
- Frequency Counter Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.