HSPA Test & HSPA+ Test
High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) is one of the major movements to achieve highly improved wireless data communications which are essential to support seamless mobile broadband services for unprecedented boomed in the Smartphone and tablet markets. Now, HSPA takes further enhancements to Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+), a much more cost effective way to provide a better overall wireless experience, and improve wireless communication capacity with upgrades from the existing UMTS networks over 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE).
With all these enhancements, HSPA and HSPA+ user equipment (UE) and base station design and development requires more complex wireless technologies including higher order modulations – up to 64QAM for downlink and 16QAM for uplink, aggregated carriers and MIMO antennas.
Agilent offers a complete HSPA and HSPA+ design and test lifecycle portfolio which is fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Count on Agilent solutions to help you get your product to market rapidly, while protecting your bottom line. For network operators, Agilent provides the capabilities you need to deliver high-caliber service quality to every customer, every time, everywhere. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
- R&D HSPA Design and Test Equipment (1)
- Installation & Maintenance HSPA Test Equipment (1)
- Manufacturing HSPA Test Equipment (1)
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Source Measure Units
- B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer (Semiconductor Characterization System) (1)
- B2900A Series Precision Source/Measure Units (SMU) (1)
- N6781A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Battery Drain Analysis, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (1)
- N6782A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Functional Test, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (1)
- N6784A 4-Quadrant General-Purpose Source/Measure Unit, ±20 V, ±1 A or ±6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (1)
- N6705B DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (1)
- N6715B Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (1)
- B1505A Power Device Analyzer / Curve Tracer (1)
- E5260A 8-Slot High Speed Measurement Mainframe (1)
- E5262A 2-Channel (MPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (1)
- E5270B 8-Slot Precision Measurement Mainframe (1)
- E5263A 2-Channel (HPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (1)
- U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (1)
- U2723A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (1)
- Source Measure Units
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.