HSPA Test & HSPA+ Test
High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) is one of the major movements to achieve highly improved wireless data communications which are essential to support seamless mobile broadband services for unprecedented boomed in the Smartphone and tablet markets. Now, HSPA takes further enhancements to Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+), a much more cost effective way to provide a better overall wireless experience, and improve wireless communication capacity with upgrades from the existing UMTS networks over 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE).
With all these enhancements, HSPA and HSPA+ user equipment (UE) and base station design and development requires more complex wireless technologies including higher order modulations – up to 64QAM for downlink and 16QAM for uplink, aggregated carriers and MIMO antennas.
Agilent offers a complete HSPA and HSPA+ design and test lifecycle portfolio which is fast, accurate, flexible, and cost-effective. Count on Agilent solutions to help you get your product to market rapidly, while protecting your bottom line. For network operators, Agilent provides the capabilities you need to deliver high-caliber service quality to every customer, every time, everywhere. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (2)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (2)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (2)
- 33500B Series Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.