Long Term Evolution - LTE Test
Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Agilent gives you “greater insight” into your Long Term Evolution (LTE) designs and LTE Test. We provide reduced design uncertainty, faster and easier development of high-performing LTE products and help you find root causes faster. Now with first-to-market test solutions for LTE-Advanced.
To learn more about LTE technology : LTE Technology Overview
To learn more about the LTE implementation of MIMO: MIMO Test
Receive App Notes, CD's and other resources : Long Term Evolution - LTE Resources
To find the product that fits your stage of Long Term Evolution (LTE) development see links to the left.
Refine the List
- RF & Baseband R&D LTE Design and Test Equipment (10)
- Verification, Integration, Protocol and Conformance of LTE Equipment (6)
- LTE Manufacturing Test Equipment (2)
- Installation & Maintenance of LTE Equipment (6)
- TD-LTE Design and Test Equipment (5)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Oscilloscopes (12)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (40)
- Network Analyzers (13)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (10)
- Logic Analyzers (6)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (3)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (3)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (3)
- Frequency Counter Products (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (8)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (2)
- Digitizers (4)
- DC Power Analyzers (5)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (1)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-25 of 55
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.