TD-SCDMA (Time Division-Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) is a Chinese-developed 3G standard that has been adopted by ITU and by 3GPP as one of the worldwide 3G standards. It is a time division duplex (TDD) standard. This ability to transmit and receive on the same frequency makes TD-SCDMA well suited for data-intensive applications such as mobile internet access and multimedia services.
Agilent has been involved in the China TD-SCDMA indoor trials and field trials, providing products and test solutions covering all areas from component and sub-systems design, to handset and base station equipment manufacturing and network deployment. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- X-Series Signal Analyzers (11)
- Basic Spectrum Analyzers (BSA) (4)
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) (1)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (6)
- PXI Vector Signal Analyzers (2)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-E Series Economy Spectrum Analyzers (1)
- ESA-L Series Portable Spectrum Analyzers (1)
- Spectrum Analyzer Software and Signal Analyzer Software (10)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-14 of 14
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.