TD-SCDMA (Time Division-Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) is a Chinese-developed 3G standard that has been adopted by ITU and by 3GPP as one of the worldwide 3G standards. It is a time division duplex (TDD) standard. This ability to transmit and receive on the same frequency makes TD-SCDMA well suited for data-intensive applications such as mobile internet access and multimedia services.
Agilent has been involved in the China TD-SCDMA indoor trials and field trials, providing products and test solutions covering all areas from component and sub-systems design, to handset and base station equipment manufacturing and network deployment. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (2)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (3)
- 16850 Series Portable Logic Analyzers with 2.5 GHz Timing in Deep Memory (1)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (3)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products (2)
- Logic Analyzer Probe Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (3)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (3)
- Logic Analyzer Accessories (2)
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (2)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Accelerate FPGA Debug by Applying Latest Tools and Methods Webcast
Original broadcast June 10, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.