TD-SCDMA (Time Division-Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access) is a Chinese-developed 3G standard that has been adopted by ITU and by 3GPP as one of the worldwide 3G standards. It is a time division duplex (TDD) standard. This ability to transmit and receive on the same frequency makes TD-SCDMA well suited for data-intensive applications such as mobile internet access and multimedia services.
Agilent has been involved in the China TD-SCDMA indoor trials and field trials, providing products and test solutions covering all areas from component and sub-systems design, to handset and base station equipment manufacturing and network deployment. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
USB Power Sensors
- U2000A 10 MHz - 18 GHz USB Power Sensor (1)
- U2000B 10 MHz - 18 GHz USB Power Sensor (1)
- U2000H 10 MHz - 18 GHz USB Power Sensor (1)
- U2001A 10 MHz - 6 GHz USB Power Sensor (1)
- U2001B 10 MHz - 6 GHz USB Power Sensor (2)
- U2001H 10 MHz - 6 GHz USB Power Sensor (1)
- U2002A 50 MHz - 24 GHz USB Power Sensor (1)
- U2002H 50 MHz - 24 GHz USB Power Sensor (1)
- U2004A 9 kHz - 6 GHz USB Power Sensor (1)
- N1918A Power Analysis Manager (licensed) and Power Panel Software (free) (1)
- USB Power Sensors
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Advanced Passive Intermodulation (PIM) Measurement System Webcast
Original broadcast August 29, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.