ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4) is a low data rate (20 to 250 kbps), extremely low duty-cycle (< 0.1%) system intended for periodic, intermittent, and repetitive low latency data transfer. A star topology allows peer to peer networking with up to 255 devices per network. Low power consumption and aggressive sleep modes allow a battery life of several months to several years. Although it is specified to operate in the 868 MHz, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz ISM bands, it appears the 2.4 GHz ISM band may be the most widely used in practice.
The data rate for ZigBee is low, but spectrum spreading is used (at 2.4 GHz), which gives an occupied bandwidth of approximately 2 MHz, and allows the link to operate over a range from 1 m to greater than 100 m. Current targets are industrial and commercial applications including monitors, sensors, and automation.
Agilent provides the signal generation and analysis tools you need to test the most common implementations of ZigBee. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (1)
- USB Modular Oscilloscopes (1)
- 1000 Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000 Q-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (2)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (2)
- Oscilloscope Probes (1)
- Oscilloscope Software (3)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (2)
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Mainframe (2)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-4 of 4
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Successful Modulation Analysis in 3 Steps Webcast
Original broadcast January 22, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.