ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4) is a low data rate (20 to 250 kbps), extremely low duty-cycle (< 0.1%) system intended for periodic, intermittent, and repetitive low latency data transfer. A star topology allows peer to peer networking with up to 255 devices per network. Low power consumption and aggressive sleep modes allow a battery life of several months to several years. Although it is specified to operate in the 868 MHz, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz ISM bands, it appears the 2.4 GHz ISM band may be the most widely used in practice.
The data rate for ZigBee is low, but spectrum spreading is used (at 2.4 GHz), which gives an occupied bandwidth of approximately 2 MHz, and allows the link to operate over a range from 1 m to greater than 100 m. Current targets are industrial and commercial applications including monitors, sensors, and automation.
Agilent provides the signal generation and analysis tools you need to test the most common implementations of ZigBee. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- HDMI / MHL Protocol Analyzers and Generators (1)
- Protocol Solutions for USB 3.0/2.0 (1)
- PCI EXPRESS® Protocol Solutions (1)
- E2960B Series PCIe Test Solutions for PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 (1)
- N5300 Series Chassis (1)
- DigRF Protocol Test Products (1)
- SerialTek SAS/SATA BusXpert Analyzers, BusMod Error Injectors, BusGen BIST Generators (1)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.