ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4) is a low data rate (20 to 250 kbps), extremely low duty-cycle (< 0.1%) system intended for periodic, intermittent, and repetitive low latency data transfer. A star topology allows peer to peer networking with up to 255 devices per network. Low power consumption and aggressive sleep modes allow a battery life of several months to several years. Although it is specified to operate in the 868 MHz, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz ISM bands, it appears the 2.4 GHz ISM band may be the most widely used in practice.
The data rate for ZigBee is low, but spectrum spreading is used (at 2.4 GHz), which gives an occupied bandwidth of approximately 2 MHz, and allows the link to operate over a range from 1 m to greater than 100 m. Current targets are industrial and commercial applications including monitors, sensors, and automation.
Agilent provides the signal generation and analysis tools you need to test the most common implementations of ZigBee. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (4)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (2)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-4 of 4
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Live broadcast December 4, 2013; Choose from 9am, 2pm or 9PM Eastern Time
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Vector Modulation and Frequency Conversion Fundamentals Webcast
Original broadcast July 18, 2013
Webcast - recorded