ZigBee (IEEE 802.15.4) is a low data rate (20 to 250 kbps), extremely low duty-cycle (< 0.1%) system intended for periodic, intermittent, and repetitive low latency data transfer. A star topology allows peer to peer networking with up to 255 devices per network. Low power consumption and aggressive sleep modes allow a battery life of several months to several years. Although it is specified to operate in the 868 MHz, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz ISM bands, it appears the 2.4 GHz ISM band may be the most widely used in practice.
The data rate for ZigBee is low, but spectrum spreading is used (at 2.4 GHz), which gives an occupied bandwidth of approximately 2 MHz, and allows the link to operate over a range from 1 m to greater than 100 m. Current targets are industrial and commercial applications including monitors, sensors, and automation.
Agilent provides the signal generation and analysis tools you need to test the most common implementations of ZigBee. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products
LCR Meter & Impedance Measurement Product Accessories
- 16060A Transformer Test Fixture (1)
- 16034G SMD Test Fixture (1)
- 16034H SMD Array Type LCR Test Fixture (1)
- 16089D Alligator Clip Lead (4 Clips) (1)
- 16451B Dielectric Test Fixture (1)
- 16048A Test Lead, BNC Connector to BNC Connector Board (1)
- 16048D 2m BNC Test Cable (1)
- 16048E Test Leads (1)
- 16065C 40Vdc External Voltage Bias Adapter (1)
- 16380C Capacitance Standard Set - 0.01uF to 10uF (1)
- 42030A Four Terminal Pair Standard Resistor Set (1)
- 16196B Parallel Electrode SMD Test Fixture, DC to 3 GHz (1)
- 16200B External DC Bias Adapter (1)
- 16190B Performance Test Kit (1)
- 16117B Low Noise Test Leads (1)
- 16339A Component Test Fixture (1)
- 16118A Test Fixture (1)
- 16008B Resistivity Cell (1)
- 16117C Low Noise Test Leads (1)
- 16034E Test Fixture (SMD Components) (1)
- LCR Meter & Impedance Measurement Product Accessories
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.