Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Test
WiMedia® is an ISO-published radio platform standard for high-speed ultra wideband (UWB) wireless connectivity. WiMedia UWB has been selected by the Bluetooth SIG and the USB Implementers Forum as the foundation of their specifications for use in next generation consumer electronics. WiMedia uses MB-OFDM modulation spread over 528 MHz to achieve a high rate data transfer in a wireless personal area networks.
Agilent Technologies provides the most complete range of product solutions for WiMedia-based MB-OFDM ultra-wideband. Whether you need design simulation or test, signal generation or analysis, measurement software or hardware, you can find it with Agilent Technologies’ solutions. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (24)
- Oscilloscopes (6)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (18)
- Network Analyzers (13)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (9)
- Logic Analyzers (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (1)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (9)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Digitizers (2)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (14)
- Software (16)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (9)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (12)
1-25 of 27
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.