Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Test
WiMedia® is an ISO-published radio platform standard for high-speed ultra wideband (UWB) wireless connectivity. WiMedia UWB has been selected by the Bluetooth SIG and the USB Implementers Forum as the foundation of their specifications for use in next generation consumer electronics. WiMedia uses MB-OFDM modulation spread over 528 MHz to achieve a high rate data transfer in a wireless personal area networks.
Agilent Technologies provides the most complete range of product solutions for WiMedia-based MB-OFDM ultra-wideband. Whether you need design simulation or test, signal generation or analysis, measurement software or hardware, you can find it with Agilent Technologies’ solutions. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Frequency Counter Products
- 53200 Series RF & Universal Frequency Counters/Timers (350 MHz) (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counters (1)
- 53150 Series CW Microwave Counters (1)
- RF and Universal Frequency Counters (225 MHz) (1)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- U1051A Acqiris Six-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- Z2090B-170 Pulse Analyzer System (1)
- Frequency Counter Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.