Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Test
WiMedia is an ISO-published radio platform standard for high-speed ultra wideband (UWB) wireless connectivity. WiMedia UWB has been selected by the Bluetooth® SIG and the USB Implementers Forum as the foundation of their specifications for use in next generation consumer electronics. WiMedia uses MB-OFDM modulation spread over 528 MHz to achieve a high rate data transfer in a wireless personal area networks.
Agilent Technologies provides the most complete range of product solutions for WiMedia-based MB-OFDM ultra-wideband. Whether you need design simulation or test, signal generation or analysis, measurement software or hardware, you can find it with Agilent Technologies’ solutions. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Frequency Counter Products
- 53200 Series RF & Universal Frequency Counters/Timers (350 MHz) (2)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counters (2)
- 53150 Series CW Microwave Counters (2)
- RF and Universal Frequency Counters (225 MHz) (2)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (2)
- U1051A Acqiris Six-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (2)
- Z2090B-170 Pulse Analyzer System (2)
- Frequency Counter Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.