NFC / EMV Test
Near Field Communication (NFC) standards cover communication protocols and data exchange formats, and are based on existing short range RFID HF technologies working at 13.56 MHz. The number of NFC enabled devices continues to grow with hundreds-of-millions available in the market. NFC products appear in many form factors; smartphones and point-of-sales terminals, consumer-electronics such as portable speakers, headphones, remote controllers and health devices. While many applications benefit from NFC’s added value, electronic payments are becoming consumer-mainstream. There are many commercial contactless card payment deployments worldwide with smartphones and electronic-wallet trials and deployments also emerging. To make these applications successful, it is necessary to test conformance and interoperability with NFC/contactless infrastructure. Industry bodies such as ISO, EMVCo, NFC Forum and GSMA are developing and maintaining programs to ensure device conformance and interoperability.
Payment schemes have incorporated contactless technology as a fast and secure method for transactions. EMVTM contactless payment standards share a common ISO technical foundation to NFC mobile devices. The payment industry has develop their own EMV Level 1 standards which leverage existing ISO 14443 Type A and B technologies. EMV standards enable type-approval of Cards, Terminals and Mobile devices.
The NFC Forum has also completed technical and test specifications that enable developers to successfully test and certify their NFC devices in Card Emulation Mode, Reader / Writer or Peer to Peer modes. The NFC Forum liaises with the payment industry to align test plans and base its technology on common ISO proximity and vicinity standards.
As a world leader in test and measurement solutions, Agilent Technologies offers an extensive set of modeling, development and test tools to help ensure the quality of systems and components. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
DC Power Analyzers
- N6705B DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (2)
- N6715B Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (2)
- N6731B DC Power Module 0-5V, 0-10A, 50W (2)
- N6732B DC Power Module, 8V, 6.25A, 50W (2)
- N6733B DC Power Module, 20V, 2.5A, 50W (2)
- N6734B DC Power Module, 35V, 1.5A, 50W (2)
- N6735B DC Power Module, 60V, 0.8A, 50W (2)
- N6736B DC Power Module, 100V, 0.5A, 50W (2)
- N6741B DC Power Module, 5V, 20A, 100W (2)
- N6742B DC Power Module, 8V, 12.5A, 100W (2)
- N6743B DC Power Module, 20V, 5A, 100W (2)
- N6744B DC Power Module, 35V, 3A, 100W (2)
- N6745B DC Power Module, 60V, 1.6A, 100W (2)
- N6746B DC Power Module, 100V, 1A, 100W (2)
- N6773A DC Power Module, 20V, 15A, 300W (2)
- N6774A DC Power Module, 35V, 8.5A, 300W (2)
- N6775A DC Power Module, 60V, 5A, 300W (2)
- N6776A Power Module, 100V, 3A, 300W (2)
- N6751A High Performance Autoranging DC Power Module, 50V, 5A, 50W (2)
- N6752A High-Performance Autoranging DC Power Module, 50V, 10A, 100W (2)
- DC Power Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.