Manufacturing Bluetooth® Test Equipment
Agilent Technologies offers a portfolio of Bluetooth® technology test instruments, software and systems that provide the right solution for Bluetooth communication product manufacturing. If you are preparing for Bluetooth technology product qualification or setting up and running a Bluetooth technology product manufacturing line, we can help you build a test solution to meet your specific Bluetooth technology needs. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Affiner la liste
Par type de contenu
Par catégorie de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (1)
- Oscilloscopes (1)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (1)
- Network Analyzers (1)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (1)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (1)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (1)
- Software (1)
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (1)
- VXI Products (1)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (1)
- Services (1)
1 sur 1
Bluetooth Technology Fundamentals
This 1-day course covers the applications for this new technology, the structure of the Bluetooth system architecture and the setup of so called short-range ad hoc networks will be introduced.
Formation en classe
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.