Agilent Technologies offers an extensive portfolio of Bluetooth® technology test instruments, software and systems that provide the right solution for every phase of your Bluetooth communication product development. Whether you're engaged in Bluetooth R&D, preparing for Bluetooth technology product qualification, or setting up and running a Bluetooth technology product manufacturing line, we can help you build a test solution to meet your specific Bluetooth technology needs. Accelerate Wireless Design and Test with Flexible, High-Performance Platforms
Refine the List
- R&D Bluetooth Test Equipment (2)
- Integration and Interoperability Bluetooth Test Equipment (2)
- Manufacturing Bluetooth Test Equipment (2)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- VXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (1)
- VXI Signal Analyzers (1)
- VXI Data Acquisition Modules (1)
- VXI Frequency Counters (2)
- VXI Modular Digital Multimeters (1)
- VXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (1)
- VXI Pulse Pattern Generators (1)
- VXI Digital IO Modules (1)
- VXI D/A Converters (1)
- VXI Mainframes & Controllers (1)
- Accessories & Options for VXI Products (1)
- VXI Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-3 of 3
Bluetooth Technology Fundamentals
This 1-day course covers the applications for this new technology, the structure of the Bluetooth system architecture and the setup of so called short-range ad hoc networks will be introduced.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Three Steps to Successful Modulation Analysis Webcast
Originally broadcast Jan 25, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.