- Design & Simulation: Download the Quick Start Guide
- Analysis & Debug: Download the Debugging application note
- Compliance: Visit the compliance web page
- Signal Integrity: Link to the PLTS technical overview
In digital standards, every generational change puts new risks in your path. We see it firsthand when creating our products and working with engineers like you. Agilent’s solution set for high-speed digital test is a combination of instrumentation and broad expertise built on our ongoing involvement with industry experts. By sharing our latest experiences, we can help anticipate challenges and accelerate your ability to create products you’ll be proud of. Agilent - achieve your best design.
Navigate the entire design cycle
Explore this web site for solutions within all four stages of the design cycle as well as the crucial—and integral—field of signal integrity analysis.
Refine the List
- Debugging High-Speed Digital Signals
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- InfiniiVision 5000 Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- Oscilloscope Software (3)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-6 of 6
8 Hints for Debugging Siemens MCU-based Designs
A new type of instrument, the mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), closes the gap in MCU debugging tools. The Agilent 54645D from Hewlett-Packard combines two analog scope channels with 16 digital logic channels, so you can monitor analog and digital lines at the same time. This MSO offers more...
Application Note 1998-11-01
PDF 736 KB
Debugging USB 2.0: It's Not Just A Digital World (AN 1382-3)
Debugging USB 2.0 Systems
Application Note 2006-10-05
Improve Your Time-to-Insight:Debugging Intermittent Memory Failures in DDR and DDR2 Systems
Application Note 1575
Application Note 2006-04-14
Integrated Debugging-A New Approach to Troubleshooting Your Designs with Real-Time Oscilloscopes
Traditional debugging can be time consuming and inefficient. With Agilent Infiniium oscilloscopes, “integrated debugging” is a reality, and it leads you directly to the root cause of problems.
Application Note 2008-01-30
Mixed Analog & Digital Signal Debug and Analysis Using a Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope
Using a mixed analog and digital 32 bit WLAN application example, this note shows how an MSO with deep memory makes debugging today’s mixed analog and digital designs easier than ever before.
Application Note 2009-06-01
Planning Your Design for Debug: FPGA Dynamic Probe
Application Note 2005-01-26