Testing with pulsed RF signals provides a unique test challenge due to bandwidth limitations, pulse desensitization, and/or triggering requirements. Agilent provides a variety of tools designed to meet these challenges accurately and reliably.
Pulsed RF S-Parameter Measurements
Device behavior differs under CW stimulus and pulsed RF stimulus due to the differences in power dissipation and biasing. Learn about the unique methods Agilent provides in characterizing components under pulsed RF conditions with Agilent´s application note PNA - Pulsed-RF S-Parameter Measurements Using Wideband and Narrowband Detection (AN 1408-12).
Pulsed RF Signal Generation
Simply create basic pulsed RF signals using the optional built in pulse modulators available with Agilent PSG, MXG, and ESG signal generators. For more complex pulse patterns use Agilent´s vector signal generators. Find out more about these solutions with Agilent Signal Studio for Pulse Building product online technical overview.
Pulsed RF Spectrum Measurements
Optimally measure the spectrum of all signal types using a combination of swept, FFT, and vector analysis techniques. Learn more about pulsed RF spectrum measurements with Agilent´s application note Fundamentals of RF Pulse Analysis using a Spectrum Analyzer.
Pulsed RF Power Measurements
The power of pulsed RF signals may be measured using an average or peak power meters. Average power meters often have the most accuracy for an average power measurement; however peak power meters have added benefits of being able to directly measure peak power, pulse power, pulse characteristics such as rise and fall times, and power statistics. View a Pulsed RF measurement demo P-Series Power Meter Radar Video Demonstration.
Pulsed RF Phase Noise
Pulsed systems such as radar transmitters are limited by the effects of phase noise. Because these devices are designed to operate under pulsed RF conditions, the phase noise solution must operate with pulsed RF signals. Learn more about pulsed phase noise measurements with Agilent application note Pulsed Carrier Phase Noise Measurements (AN 1309).
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (1)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (1)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (1)
- 34405A Digital Multimeter, 5½ Digit [Discontinued] (1)
- U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply (1)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (1)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (1)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (1)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (1)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (1)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.