Testing with pulsed RF signals provides a unique test challenge due to bandwidth limitations, pulse desensitization, and/or triggering requirements. Agilent provides a variety of tools designed to meet these challenges accurately and reliably.
Pulsed RF S-Parameter Measurements
Device behavior differs under CW stimulus and pulsed RF stimulus due to the differences in power dissipation and biasing. Learn about the unique methods Agilent provides in characterizing components under pulsed RF conditions with Agilent´s application note PNA - Pulsed-RF S-Parameter Measurements Using Wideband and Narrowband Detection (AN 1408-12).
Pulsed RF Signal Generation
Simply create basic pulsed RF signals using the optional built in pulse modulators available with Agilent PSG, MXG, and ESG signal generators. For more complex pulse patterns use Agilent´s vector signal generators. Find out more about these solutions with Agilent Signal Studio for Pulse Building product online technical overview.
Pulsed RF Spectrum Measurements
Optimally measure the spectrum of all signal types using a combination of swept, FFT, and vector analysis techniques. Learn more about pulsed RF spectrum measurements with Agilent´s application note Fundamentals of RF Pulse Analysis using a Spectrum Analyzer.
Pulsed RF Power Measurements
The power of pulsed RF signals may be measured using an average or peak power meters. Average power meters often have the most accuracy for an average power measurement; however peak power meters have added benefits of being able to directly measure peak power, pulse power, pulse characteristics such as rise and fall times, and power statistics. View a Pulsed RF measurement demo P-Series Power Meter Radar Video Demonstration.
Pulsed RF Phase Noise
Pulsed systems such as radar transmitters are limited by the effects of phase noise. Because these devices are designed to operate under pulsed RF conditions, the phase noise solution must operate with pulsed RF signals. Learn more about pulsed phase noise measurements with Agilent application note Pulsed Carrier Phase Noise Measurements (AN 1309).
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
DC Power Analyzers
- N6705B DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (2)
- N6715B Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (2)
- N6731B DC Power Module 0-5V, 0-10A, 50W (2)
- N6732B DC Power Module, 8V, 6.25A, 50W (2)
- N6733B DC Power Module, 20V, 2.5A, 50W (2)
- N6734B DC Power Module, 35V, 1.5A, 50W (2)
- N6735B DC Power Module, 60V, 0.8A, 50W (2)
- N6736B DC Power Module, 100V, 0.5A, 50W (2)
- N6741B DC Power Module, 5V, 20A, 100W (2)
- N6742B DC Power Module, 8V, 12.5A, 100W (2)
- N6743B DC Power Module, 20V, 5A, 100W (2)
- N6744B DC Power Module, 35V, 3A, 100W (2)
- N6745B DC Power Module, 60V, 1.6A, 100W (2)
- N6746B DC Power Module, 100V, 1A, 100W (2)
- N6773A DC Power Module, 20V, 15A, 300W (2)
- N6774A DC Power Module, 35V, 8.5A, 300W (2)
- N6775A DC Power Module, 60V, 5A, 300W (2)
- N6776A Power Module, 100V, 3A, 300W (2)
- N6751A High Performance Autoranging DC Power Module, 50V, 5A, 50W (2)
- N6752A High-Performance Autoranging DC Power Module, 50V, 10A, 100W (2)
- DC Power Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.