Educator’s Corner – Your Education Resources
Looking to enhance your higher education curriculum and research capabilities? Agilent offers a complete curriculum-based solution that addresses the educator’s requirements. Whether you need materials for RF communication classes or basic electronics classes, we have teaching solutions to meet your needs. You can choose between basic instruments or high performance instruments, wide range of software such as Design & Simulation, Automation, Signal Generation or Analysis software.
Also on this site, you can access a full range of integrated teaching tools and resources such as pre-written lab experiments, java animations, technical posters and application notes to help you get the best out of your equipment and plan your curriculum efficiently.
For your research work, check on Researchers' Corner to gain insights into various applications, grant resources & guidelines, University Relations program.
Tutorials and career tips are also available for engineering students on Students Resource Center, helping students to be successful in school and beyond.
Agilent’s "Faculty Spotlight" highlights university customers who are using Agilent test equipment to do unique and exciting things at universities. Over the course of the year, the faculty spotlight will include a limited number of education customers and recognize their work on Agilent Educator's Corner web page. Learn how Students use interactive flash for remote instrument access at Harbin Institute of Technology.
Refine the List
- Teaching Instruments & Solutions (2)
- Teaching Tools & Learning Resources (2)
- Researchers’ Corner (2)
- Student Resource Center (2)
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
Signal Creation - Signal Studio & Embedded Software
- N7601B Signal Studio for cdma2000®/1xEV-DO (2)
- N7623B Signal Studio for Digital Video (2)
- N7609B Signal Studio for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) (2)
- N7602B Signal Studio for GSM/EDGE/Evo (2)
- N7625B Signal Studio for LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD (2)
- N7624B Signal Studio for LTE/LTE-Advanced FDD (4)
- N6171A MATLAB Software (2)
- N7617B Signal Studio for WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (3)
- N7600B Signal Studio for W-CDMA/HSPA+ (2)
- N7622B Signal Studio Toolkit (1)
- N7621B Signal Studio for Multitone Distortion (2)
- N7621A Signal Studio for Multitone Distortion (2)
- N7615B Signal Studio for Mobile WiMAX™ (2)
- N7613A Signal Studio for Fixed WiMAX™ (2)
- N7611B Signal Studio for Broadcast Radio (2)
- N7612B Signal Studio for TD-SCDMA/HSDPA (2)
- N7606B Signal Studio for Bluetooth® (2)
- E4438C-400 W-CDMA FDD Personality, Fixed Perpetual License (2)
- E4438C-401 cdma2000® and IS-95-A Personalities, Fixed Perpetual License (2)
- E4438C-402 TDMA Personality (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EGPRS, NADC, PCD, PHS, TETRA, DECT), Fixed Perpetual License (2)
- Signal Creation - Signal Studio & Embedded Software
- Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
How To Verify the Data In Your LTE Uplink Signal
Originally broadcast Feb 2, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Introduction to 802.11ac WLAN Technology and Testing Webcast
Original broadcast Jan 19, 2012
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Using Wireless Signal Decoding to Verify LTE Radio Signals
Original broadcast July 27, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.