Educator’s Corner – Your Education Resources
Looking to enhance your higher education curriculum and research capabilities? Agilent offers a complete curriculum-based solution that addresses the educator’s requirements. Whether you need materials for RF communication classes or basic electronics classes, we have teaching solutions to meet your needs. You can choose between basic instruments or high performance instruments, wide range of software such as Design & Simulation, Automation, Signal Generation or Analysis software.
Also on this site, you can access a full range of integrated teaching tools and resources such as pre-written lab experiments, java animations, technical posters and application notes to help you get the best out of your equipment and plan your curriculum efficiently.
For your research work, check on Researchers' Corner to gain insights into various applications, grant resources & guidelines, University Relations program.
Tutorials and career tips are also available for engineering students on Students Resource Center, helping students to be successful in school and beyond.
Agilent’s "Faculty Spotlight" highlights university customers who are using Agilent test equipment to do unique and exciting things at universities. Over the course of the year, the faculty spotlight will include a limited number of education customers and recognize their work on Agilent Educator's Corner web page. Learn how Students use interactive flash for remote instrument access at Harbin Institute of Technology.
Refine the List
- Teaching Instruments & Solutions (1)
- Teaching Tools & Learning Resources (1)
- Researchers’ Corner (1)
- Student Resource Center (1)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Source Measure Units
- B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer (Semiconductor Characterization System) (3)
- B2900A Series Precision Source/Measure Units (SMU) (1)
- N6781A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Battery Drain Analysis, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (2)
- N6782A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Functional Test, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (1)
- N6784A 4-Quadrant General-Purpose Source/Measure Unit, ±20 V, ±1 A or ±6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (1)
- N6705B DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (1)
- N6715B Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (1)
- B1505A Power Device Analyzer / Curve Tracer (2)
- E5260A 8-Slot High Speed Measurement Mainframe (1)
- E5262A 2-Channel (MPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (1)
- E5270B 8-Slot Precision Measurement Mainframe (1)
- E5263A 2-Channel (HPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (1)
- U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (1)
- U2723A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (1)
- Source Measure Units
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-4 of 4
Conquering the High Power Source-Sink Test Challenge Webcast
Original broadcast June 18, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Fundamentals of Fast Pulsed IV Measurement Webcast
Original broadcast January 9, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Fundamentals of Semiconductor Capacitance Measurement Webcast
Original broadcast October 29, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.