Build Your Own Test System
Agilent system components help you easily integrate your system –whether you´re starting from scratch, or refreshing an existing system.
With system-ready instruments, open software, and PC-standard I/O (LXI/USB/VXI/PXI), you´re getting the best tools for your greatest designs.
Explore the resources here to see how you can get maximum leverage from Agilent´s test equipment and software.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
L4400 Series LXI Switch and Control Instruments
- L4421A 40-Channel Armature Multiplexer (1)
- L4433A Dual/Quad 4x8 Reed Matrix (1)
- L4437A 32-channel Form A/Form C General Purpose Switch (1)
- L4445A Microwave Switch/Attenuator Driver (1)
- L4450A 64-bit Digital I/O with Memory and Counter (1)
- L4451A 4-Channel D/A Converter with Waveform Memory (1)
- L4452A Multifunction with 32-bit DIO, 2-ch D/A and Totalizer (1)
- L4400 Series LXI Switch and Control Instruments
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
1 of 1
Standardized Core Makes Building and Supporting a Functional Test System Easier and Less Costly
This note demonstrates how to use LXI instruments to create a standardized core - the open test platform (OTP), for building test systems.
Application Note 2007-02-23