Build Your Own Test System
Agilent system components help you easily integrate your system –whether you´re starting from scratch, or refreshing an existing system.
With system-ready instruments, open software, and PC-standard I/O (LXI/USB/VXI/PXI), you´re getting the best tools for your greatest designs.
Explore the resources here to see how you can get maximum leverage from Agilent´s test equipment and software.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Power Supplies
- 0-50W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs (2)
- 51-175W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs (3)
- 176-999W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Output (2)
- 200-2000W, DC Power Supplies, no Interface, Single Output (3)
- 1000 to >3000W, DC Power Supplies, Single Output (1)
- Single and Multiple Output Bench Power Supplies (3)
- Application Specific Power Supplies (2)
- DC Power Supplies
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Advanced Agilent VEE Pro
This course will present detailed instruction, explanation and training for advanced programming of VEE Pro.
Introduction to Agilent VEE Pro
Learn to develop test software with Agilent Technologies' Visual Engineering Environment (Agilent VEE Pro).
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Today’s Power Supplies: Meeting Basic and Sophisticated Application Requirements
Originally broadcast June 29, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Ubiquitous Test with LXI Instrumentation
Original broadcast Nov 2, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.