Maintain a competitive edge with Agilent antenna and radar cross-section (RCS) measurement products. Agilent instruments provide the greatest accuracy, reliability, and productivity available.
You can integrate our instruments into your antenna test systems to measure a wide range of data acquisition speeds and measurement sensitivities. Applications include: Near Field, Far Field, and Radar Cross Section measurements.
Agilent works with channel partners who develop complete antenna test and range solutions. Agilent instruments, such as PNA's, ENA's, PSG's and accessories, are sold either directly to the end user or through the channel partners.
Learn the Basics
- Select the hardware necessary to meet your antenna measurement requirements. Antenna Test Selection Guide
- Explore the PNA series configurations and product features for antenna and RCS measurements. Antenna and RCS Measurement Configurations Using Agilent's PNA Series Network Analyzers
- Learn about antenna terminology, measurement types, errors sources and test considerations. Reprinted with the permission of Orbit/FR Inc. Antenna Measurement Basics
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Oscilloscopes (3)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (14)
- Network Analyzers (16)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (8)
- Logic Analyzers (3)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (2)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (5)
- Frequency Counter Products (2)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (7)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (6)
- Digitizers (4)
- DC Power Analyzers (1)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (2)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-21 of 21
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.