Your test system architecture should give you choices. Its range of possibilities should fit your requirements, preferences and existing test assets ― instrumentation, software and I/O ― now and in the future. That´s the power of Agilent Open, a combination of proven standards and time-saving tools for test automation. From LAN and Web to LXI-based synthetic instruments, our approach to ATE is designed to maximize system longevity and productivity.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (4)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-4 of 4
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Vector Modulation and Frequency Conversion Fundamentals Webcast
Original broadcast July 18, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.