Your test system architecture should give you choices. Its range of possibilities should fit your requirements, preferences and existing test assets ― instrumentation, software and I/O ― now and in the future. That´s the power of Agilent Open, a combination of proven standards and time-saving tools for test automation. From LAN and Web to LXI-based synthetic instruments, our approach to ATE is designed to maximize system longevity and productivity.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- USB Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (2)
- USB Data Acquisition Modules (3)
- USB Digital Multimeters (2)
- USB Signal Conditioning Products (2)
- USB Source Measure Units (2)
- USB Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- USB Digital IO Modules (2)
- USB D/A Converters (2)
- USB Mainframes & Controllers (2)
- Accessories & Options for USB Modular Products (2)
- USB Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-3 of 3
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Digitizer Design Fundamentals for Superior Measurements
Original broadcast Mar 21, 2012
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.