Your test system architecture should give you choices. Its range of possibilities should fit your requirements, preferences and existing test assets ― instrumentation, software and I/O ― now and in the future. That´s the power of Agilent Open, a combination of proven standards and time-saving tools for test automation. From LAN and Web to LXI-based synthetic instruments, our approach to ATE is designed to maximize system longevity and productivity.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (36)
- Oscilloscopes (6)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (24)
- Network Analyzers (16)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (9)
- Logic Analyzers (3)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Frequency Counter Products (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (6)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Digitizers (5)
- DC Power Analyzers (3)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (19)
- Software (14)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (12)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (24)
1-25 of 45
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.