"Get it right the first time" takes on a larger meaning with satellites going into Earth´s orbit or traveling deep into space. From guidance systems to satellite payloads to microwave communications, design and validation tools from Agilent provide greater assurance that your satellite and its subsystems will work the first time, every time for the duration of the mission.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- Transition Time Converters (2)
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (3)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
USB 3.0 Physical Layer Test Challenges: Gen3 and Beyond Webcast
Original broadcast June 13, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.