Advanced Design System (ADS)
Advanced Design System is the world’s leading electronic design automation software for RF, microwave, and high speed digital applications. In a powerful and easy-to-use interface, ADS pioneers the most innovative and commercially successful technologies, such as X-parameters* and 3D EM simulators, used by leading companies in the wireless communication & networking and aerospace & defense industries. For WiMAX™, LTE, multi-gigabit per second data links, radar, & satellite applications, ADS provides full, standards-based design and verification with Wireless Libraries and circuit-system-EM co-simulation in an integrated platform. Watch our ADS 30-Second Demos to see the powerful and easy-to-use ADS interface in action.
Key Benefits of ADS
- Complete, integrated set of fast, accurate and easy-to-use system, circuit & EM simulators enable first-pass design success in a complete desktop flow
- Application-specific DesignGuides encapsulate years of expertise in an easy-to-use interface
- ADS is supported exclusively or months earlier than others by leading industry and foundry partners
Learn about ADS
- Key features
- Who uses ADS? (applications)
- Explore the newest release of ADS and more
- Product structure & options
* "X-parameters" is a trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc. The X-parameter format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information, please visit X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
"WiMAX" is a trademark of the WiMAX Forum.
Find a Product
Advanced Design System Software
Note: Trial license requests submitted between December 23, 2013 and January 5, 2014 may be delayed due to a company holiday shutdown. Thank you for your patience.
- New license requests
- Renew expired licenses
- Update licenses
- Change / Transfer licenses