A Complete MMIC Desktop Flow
Advanced Design System (ADS) offers a complete MMIC ADS Desktop Flow to Manufacturing including:
- Enhanced and customized GaAs foundry qualified, approved and supported Process Design Kits (PDKs)
MMIC toolbars enable the full set of layout editing commands customized for foundry-specific PDKs, including single-button commands to:
- Convert traces to transmission-line elements
- Edit transmission-line elements (stretch, tap, split, move to layer)
- Automatically create multi-layer metal traces
- Synchronize layout back to the schematic
- Check design differences between layout and schematic
- Show nodal and physical connectivity
- Launch the 3D layout viewer and DRC engine
- To see a demonstration of the MMIC toolbars, refer to the New "Easy to Use" Layout Tool Bar Video Demo.
- Multi-technology PDK support provides easier management of interconnect layers and automation of MMIC/Module assembly for 3D EM simulation
- 3D FEM that is fully integrated in ADS
- ADS Desktop LVS that requires no setup and catches errors early in the design cycle
- Calibre & Assura DRC support
Learn more about:
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.