A-GPS OTA Measurements
Achieve CTIA certification with improved accuracy and repeatability in your A-GPS OTA Measurements
MVG’s multi-probe antenna measurement technology used in conjunction with Agilent’s instrumentation gives you the accuracy and repeatability necessary to ensure that your UMTS, GSM, CDMA and WCDMA devices meet the CTIA certification standards for A-GPS OTA performance.
- A-GPS OTA antenna measurements for CTIA certification
- Meets CTIA certification standards for wireless devices
- Multi-probe array gives reduced mechanical movements
- Used with Agilent 8960 wireless communications test set
- MVG software wizard for CTIA certification measurements
- Improved accuracy and repeatability for CTIA certification testing
- Request more information and Agilent’s partner, MVG, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Documents & Downloads
A-GPS OTA Measurements - Brochure
Co-branded Solutions Partner brochure with Microwave Vision Group on A-GPS OTA measurements.
PDF 686 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.