Fixed Network Design
The Agilent Technologies fixed network design group provides the pinnacle of technical experience in the planning, design, implementation and optimization for wireline and fixed wireless applications in both foreign and domestic markets.
These applications include:
- PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) Connectivity
- Transport/Interconnection Facilities Engineering and Implementation
- RF Microwave Engineering
- Broadband Wireless Access Methods such as LMDS (Local Multipoint Distribution System), MMDS (Multi-channel Multipoint Distribution System), WLL (Wireless Local Loop)
- IP Networking Solutions
Our team will create a state-of-the-art, cost-efficient network design to meet every customer's needs. Each network we design will be delivered with the highest degree of reliability and deployed in the most effective and timely method(s) available. We combine project specific software, vendor-specific implementation guidelines and proven project management techniques to deliver the pinnacle of engineering services available in the telecommunications industry today.
Fixed Network Services Available include:
- Wireline and Fixed Wireless Network Design and Evaluation
- Turnkey Project Management
- Technology Feasibility Studies
- Service provider selection and contract negotiation
- Capacity and Bandwidth analysis for all global carrier technologies
- Backhaul, Transport and Interconnect Facilities Design and Implementation
- Least-Cost Routing Solution(s)
- Network Architecture Selection
- WLL Deployments
- Air to Ground Systems
- Switch, Hub and Node Configurations
- Traffic Planning
- IP Engineering
- Network Design Mapping
Documents & Downloads
Wireless Network Services Brochure
Agilent Technologies global resources and experienced technical staff are available for deployment to virtually any location throughout the world.
PDF 865 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.