How can I remotely connect to all my USB DAQ devices, Digital IOs, and card cage?
Please make sure that your remote PC (which is connected to all your USB instruments) is connected to the same network as yourself. However, your remote PC cannot be connected via wireless mode to the network. Only LAN connection is permitted.
1) Please take note of the remote PC IP address.
2) Open up your PC's Agilent Connection Expert
6) After key in the IP address for the remote PC, please make sure to click on "Test connection" before clicking the "OK" button.
7) Once you set everything, now you will be able to view whatever USB devices that is connected to the remote PC from your own PC via the Agilent Connection Expert.
8) Agilent VEE and Agilent Measurement Manager (AMM) will be able to detect remote devices once they are seen in the Agilent Connection Expert.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.