Agilent Instruments Supported with Agilent License Manager
Do not install Agilent License Manager on an Agilent instrument. Agilent License Manager is designed to be installed on an external PC only. Using a LAN connection, the Agilent License Manager can then interact with the instruments below.
The following Agilent instruments are compatible with Agilent License Manager 4.5.
- N9030A PXA Signal Analyzer
- N9020A MXA Signal Analyzer
- N9010A EXA Signal Analyzer
- N9000A CXA Signal Analyzer
- N9038A MXE EMI Receiver
- E6607A EXT Wireless Test
- MXG Vector Signal Generator
- MXA Signal Analyzer
- E4438C ESG Vector Signal Generator
- E8267D PSG Vector Signal Generator
- N5106A PXB MIMO Receiver Tester
- N8300A Wireless Networking Test Set
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X
- 89600 VSA Software
The MXG is a non-Windows based instrument so not all of the functionality of the Agilent License Manager is accessible.
Last Updated: November 20, 2013
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.