Can I use the Fixture Simulator functions with the 2-port ENA?
(SUPPORTED MODELS IN BOLD: E5071C E5070B/71B E5070A/71A E5061A/62A E5072A E5061B)
Yes, but the function is limited.
With the Fixture Simulator, the functions related to Single-ended conversions are available, but mixed-mode conversions are not.
So with the 2-port ENA, following functions are available for the Fixture Simulator.
- Matching circuit embedding
- Port reference impedance conversion
- Network de-embedding
4-port network embedding/de-embedding
(Topology A is the only option, firmware revision A.03.5x or higher for E5070A/71A/70B/71B)
- Balanced measurement (firmware revision A.09.60 or higher for E5071C).
- Differential/common port reference impedance conversion (firmware revision A.09.60 or higher for E5071C).
- Differential matching circuit embedding (firmware revision A.09.60 or higher for E5071C).
The softkey labels will be grayed out as below:
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.