Agilent Technologies IMS 2010 Papers and Videos
Below you will find various papers and videos from the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2010.
Microwave Applications Seminars (MicroApps) serve as a forum for Exhibitors to present the technology behind their commercial products and their special capabilities. Again, this year, MicroApps was hosted by Agilent Technologies and featured a variety of design and measurement specific presentations by Agilent’s experts as well as a variety of other presentations from other exhibitors.
Agilent Technologies was thrilled to sponsor the popular MicroApps Theater at the IMS 2010 where over 50 design and measurement topics were presented. For a complete list of MicroApps that were presented, Download the Schedule.
MicroApps Keynote Session
The MicroApps Keynote session was presented by Dr.David Root:
- X-parameters* : The Emerging Paradigm for Interoperable Characterization, Modeling, and Design of Nonlinear Microwave and RF Components and Systems
Agilent MicroApps Presentations
- HeeSoo Lee, Agilent Technologies - How to Prevent MMIC/RFIC Packaging Integration Failures
- Andy Howard, Agilent Technologies - A Survey of Load-Pull Simulation Capabilities – How Do They Help You Design Power Amplifiers?
- Keith Anderson, Agilent Technologies - High Power Measurements using the Agilent Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer
- Jack Sifri, Agilent Technologies - Redefine How You Measure & Simulate Nonlinear Devices Using X-Parameters*
- Mihai Marcu & Radek Biernacki, Agilent Technologies - Accurate Mixer Measurements Using Multi-tone X-parameter* Models
- Jin-Biao Xu, Agilent Technologies - Practical Digital Pre-Distortion Techniques for PA Linearization in 3GPP LTE
- Andy Howard, Agilent Technologies - When Should You Apply 3D Planar EM Simulation?
- John S. Hansen, Agilent Technologies - Low Phase Noise Signal Generation and Measurement
- John S. Hansen, Agilent Technologies - Pulse Generation & Analysis
- David Ballo, Agilent Technologies - Modern Methods for Fast and Accurate Frequency Converter Characterization
- Sho Okuyama, Agilent Technologies - Detailed Comparison of Dynamic Range Between a VNA and Sampling Oscilloscope Based Time Domain Measurement
- Hassan Tanbakuchi, Agilent Technologies & Pavel Kabos, NIST - The Challenges of the Nanoscale Material and Device Characterization
- Michael Thompson, Agilent Technologies & Ken Mays, TriQuint Semiconductor - 60 GHz Power Amplifier Design for Wireless HDMI (WPAN)
Additional Papers Presented at IMS 2010
- Jan Verspecht, b.v.b.a. and Jason Horn & David E. Root, Agilent Technologies - A Simplified Extension of X-parameters to Describe Memory Effects for Wideband Modulated Signals
- Jianjun Xu, Jason Horn, Masaya Iwamoto, and David E. Root, Agilent Technologies, Inc. - Large-signal FET Model with Multiple Time Scale Dynamics from Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer Data
- Lee, HeeSoo and Storie, Jonathan, Agilent Technologies, Inc. - Accuracy of Package and Interconnect Simulation Models
Videos from IMS 2010
- Agilent Integrates 3D EM Analysis in ADS (EngineeringTV)
- Agilent's SystemVue Baseband and RF Software (EngineeringTV)
- Agilent EMPro Demo (Microwave Journal)
- Agilent EMPro Demo (RF Globalnet)
- New products for SystemVue 2010 (RF Globalnet)
- Agilent Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscope Demo (RF Globalnet)
* "X-parameters" is a registered trademark of Agilent Technologies. The X-parameter format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information click here.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.