Try Our e-Learning Courses
The self-paced e-Learning courses below contain narrated slides, videos showing the Advanced Design System (ADS) in action, and step-by-step lab exercises (PDF format) that you can print out and perform. Begin, stop, and start learning again at your leisure as the system will remember where you left off. You can also complete individual sections of the course as required for your review. Learn the basics of ADS design and simulation and gain confidence in using the industry leading RF/MW design software.
ADS e-Learning Courses
- ADS 2012 - Workspaces and Simulation Tools - See information below for details.
- ADS 2012 Quick Start Course for New ADS Users - 1 hour introductory self-paced e-Learning course for New Users.
- ADS 2012 Quick Start Course for ADS 2009 and Earlier Users - 1 hour introductory self-paced e-Learning course for Existing Users.
ADS 2012 - Workspaces and Simulation Tools
Lecture and Labs Schedule
Part 1: Using the Workspace - lecture: 45 minutes
- Workspace structure, libraries, schematics, simulation setup and tuning
- Lab 1: Workspaces, Filter Design and Tuning - 1 hour
Part 2: Libraries, Models and Data - lecture: 30 minutes
- Using PDK libraries, working with cells, symbols, models and data
- Lab 2: PDK Filter, Symbols, and Simulation Data - 1 hour
Part 3: Linear Simulation Tools - lecture: 30 minutes
- DC, AC, S-Parameter simulation and Design Guides
- Lab 3: FET Amplifier Design and Linear Analysis - 1.5 hours
Part 4: Non-Linear Simulation Tools - lecture: 30 minutes
- Harmonic Balance simulation, system components, and Equations
- Lab 4: RF System and Non-Linear Analysis - 1 hour
If you are an educator or student and have a license for one or more Agilent EEsof EDA products and would like to try one of our e-Learning courses, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Agilent EEsof EDA Knowledge Center.
- Search for "e-Learning" to find the link to "e-Learning Courses". Note that access to online e_Learning information requires a login.
If you already have a Knowledge Center login, skip this step and continue to step 4.
Otherwise, click the link to Register for a login (near bottom of the page).
- Login to the Knowledge Center and click the link to e-Learning Courses.
- Select the desired e-Learning course and then click the course icon or Launch Course.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.